- What personal information do we collect?
You may provide the following information to us in our stores and online:
- Personal and contact information, such as name, date of birth, email address, mobile/landline telephone number, home address, age, and gender
- Payment information, such as credit card information and billing address
- Purchasing activity, product preferences, reasons for purchasing a product, family and lifestyle
- Information you post: If you comment or otherwise provide information in a public space on one of our websites, we collect a record of it and any personal information included in the comment. For example, this may include posting a review of a product
- Information you provide through social media
- Other information you give us when you contact our customer services team when you engage with our social media platform (for example by tagging us in a post on Instagram), or when you otherwise interact with us.
Information collected through automated means
We may use automated technology such as cookies and other tracking software to collect personal information from your computer system or mobile device. We may collect the following information:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or other device identifiers
- Browser type and version
- Browsing information, such as pages you view and the links you click, how you interact with the emails we send you, and whether you access our website via a social media site
- Time zone setting
- Browser plug-in types and versions
- Operating system and platform
- Other portable device information
- With your permission, we may also collect your precise location data. We may also collect the time spent visiting, usage patterns, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our websites.*
*We use this information on an anonymous basis and do not use it to identify any particular user. We do not link this data to any other data that we hold about you.
Third parties may also provide us with additional publicly available information about you.
- When do we collect your personal information?
You share personal information with us in various ways. For example, we receive personal information when you:
- Purchase products and services from us in-store, online, or over the phone
- Make a return or exchange
- Access our websites or use any of our mobile apps
- Create an online account
- Participate in surveys, competitions, promotions, or certain discounts/coupons
- Contact our customer service in-store, online, or over the phone
- Provide us your contact information so we can respond to your questions or concerns submitted through the in-store “Help Us to Improve” function
- Submit an application for employment
- Interact with us on social media (by mentioning/tagging us or by contacting us directly)
- Interact with our websites, such as when you visit our websites on a device, enable location-based features, or click on sponsored links or third-party advertisements on our websites or on other websites and online services
- Interact with emails we send you
- Fill out a product registration form
- Request a catalog or subscribe to our email list
- Visit stores: Homeone Technologies uses cameras in and around its stores for security and operational purposes. We may also retain an image of your likeness if you provide your picture to us
At this time, we do not track our users’ personal information over time and across third-party websites. We, therefore, do not respond to browser Do Not Track signals.
- How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information for business purposes: to make our products and services available to you; to personalize your shopping experience; to improve our operations and for security and legal reasons.
Some examples of how we use your personal information include:
- Processing and fulfilling orders online or in-stores, including by facilitating the delivery of product orders
- Communicating with you regarding purchases
- Responding to your questions and comments
- Measuring your customer satisfaction
- Providing you with marketing material via SMS, mail, and email (with your consent where required by law)
- Analyzing shopping trends through account activity and purchase history to provide you a personalized browsing experience
- Allowing you to create a profile on our websites which enables you to purchase our products and services online without having to fill in your personal information every time you shop online with us
- Ensuring that our websites are presented in the most effective and relevant manner for you and your device, including setting default options for you such as language and store location
- Conducting checks for fraud or other illegal activity
- Protecting our rights or property (or those of others)
Fulfilling our legal and compliance-related obligations (such as if we receive a legitimate request from a law enforcement agency)
- With whom do we share your personal information?
In order for us to provide our products and services to you, we share some of your personal information with trusted third-party service providers
- We use third-party service providers to help with delivery, product assembly and installation, waste removal, processing payments, and other services. Your personal information may be stored and processed by our vendors and service providers.
- We may share your financial information including your credit, debit card, or other payment information with third parties to ensure that your payment is safe and that your details are not being used fraudulently
- We may disclose your personal information to our insurers where we believe that it is required by law or contract
- We use pixels and cookies in our work with customer database hosting providers, marketing agencies, and advertising partners to place relevant content and advertisements for you on our own websites and apps, as well as other websites, online media channels, and apps
- We may share or disclose your personal information with law enforcement agencies or public authorities in order to prevent or detect crime or fraudulent activities, as well as in order to fulfill any legal or regulatory obligations
- We may share your personal information to comply with court orders and to exercise and/or defend our legal rights
- We may share your personal information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets
- We may use your personal information with your consent or as otherwise permitted or required by law
We also disclose non-private, identified, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information with third parties, including social media companies like Facebook and Twitter, and online advertising companies like Google, to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services for marketing purposes. You may opt-out of receiving marketing messages by using the opt-out mechanisms and links provided in each message.
- How do we protect the privacy of children?
Homeone Technologies does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children younger than 13 on our websites or mobile applications. We do not knowingly allow children to order our products, communicate with us, or use any of our online services. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below, and we will work with you to address this issue.
- What are your rights with respect to your personal information?
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information. If you would like to speak to us about any of your rights, please contact us.
- How do we keep your information safe?
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We have implemented various strategies, controls, policies, and measures to keep your information secure and keep these measures under close review. We use encryption techniques and other safeguards such as firewalls and password protection. This means that your information is protected and only accessible by personnel who need it to carry out their job responsibilities, or shared with third parties as described above.
- How long do we retain your information?
- Links to Third-Party Websites and Additional Terms
- Homeone Technologies Privacy Contacts
401-402, 4tfloor, Gear serenity, Besides 1441 pizzeria café,
Inside Starbucks café lane, Koregoan Park, Pune,
Call/ WhatsApp: +91 7767 98 4645