Required Qualification: Diploma in Electronics, E&TC, Electrical.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
Position: Sales & Service Engineer
Experience: 1-2 Years
Job Type-Full Time
- Sales & Service Engineer responsibilities include:
Supporting sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
Partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
Modeling the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Connecting with the prospect customer when requested by Sales Team. Understanding His requirements and documenting it.
- Analyze the site, prepare a feasibility report, and Get the customers Signature on the Feasibility report. Send a BOQ based on requirements and Feasibility report to the Sales Team.
- After Confirmation of the Order, Assisting customer’s electrician for the Installation pre-requisites.
- Fast forward the process of installation by collaborating with Customer’s representative.
- Work as part of the Installation team, Assist technicians with Software part of the Installation. And Also provide necessary Hardware installation guidance.
- Completing Installation at customer’s Site as per their requirements, after confirmation from sales team. Prepare a Quality Check Report for the Installation, Testing the System prior to handover.
- Give a Complete Demo of the App to the Customer, Take his signature or Installation Completion Form.
- Create Database for the Installations to help with service queries.
- Handle the Queries of Customer that are coming to the Service Number. Assist the customers in resolving their issues over a phone call.
- If issues cannot be fixed over a Phone call, Visit the customers site after getting an appointment for the servicing.
- Take necessary action on the situation. Resolve the issues; check if resolution has been successful. Get Customers Signature on form. Collect payments if required.
- Train the Technicians based on their weaknesses.
- Attend Customer calls, for installation issues. Assist customer for the analysis of issue. Take necessary Action.
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and overachieving Sales & Service Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives.
You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling,
customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Proven work experience as a Sales & Service Engineer
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Electrical & Electronics technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel
- Electronics, E&TC, Electrical Diploma or equivalent, preferably with a numeracy base